Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MOST EXCITING Upcoming Books and Movies This Year!

HI EVERYONE!!


So after 2 hour research, here's  a list of the most exciting upcoming books and movies! 
Haha I hope I didn't waste my time on nothing!

Note: All of the dates shown in the list of upcoming books and movies are US' Release Dates
(I know, I wish NZ can have all of these great stuff at the same time too)
         The dates shown below are premier dates! 

TOP 5 MOST EXCITING UPCOMING YA Books!
(Not in Order From Best to, well, least best?)


1.  City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #6)
      Release Date: 27th of May

The Official Book Cover
AHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait!! It was such a cliffhanger at the last novel! 

 City of Heavenly Fire will be the last installment of the Mortal Instruments series *sob* but I think it will be a good ending to the amazing series.








2. The One by Kiera Cass (The Selection #3)
    Release Date: 15th of May

Book Cover of The One


The Selection Series is one of my favourtites, so I am so excited for the 3rd (and last) novel in this unique trilogy! 

And like the Elite and the Selection, the book cover is AMAZING!






3. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan (Heros of Olympus #5)
    Release Date: 7th of October

Cover is not released yet -.-

Though I prefer The Percy Jackson Series a lot better, this series also introduces new characters, new powers, and new point of views.

The cover is not released yet.









4. Cress by Marissa Meyer (#3 of the Lunar Chronicles)
   Release Date: 4th of February (Yes I know it's already released)
Official Cover of Cress

Haha I'm gonna be honest to all of you.
I didn't actually start this series...
Yet.
I thought that I'm gonna start this series after the last book is published so I can finish it in one go. Awesome plan, right XD

Note: This is not the last book of the series. The next book, Winter, will be released next year.




5. The Son: A Divergent Story (#0.3 of the Divergent Series)
    Release Date: 8th of July

Some of you may think this is gonna be quite boring, but I get to know more about Four/Tobias.
And it includes unknown secrets of his personality and intriguing backstory






It was so difficult to decide the most exciting movies, but after 30 minutes of debating (with myself), here is my...

TOP 5 MOST EXCITING UPCOMING MOVIES ~(Not in Order from Best, to uhhh, least Best?)


1. Transcendence 
    Release Date: April 18

Johnny Depp is coming back.
I don't care that he's gonna be in a computer.
I won't even care if we won't get to see his face.

Haha Johnny is gonna be so cool in this movie, using his brain power *_*   *Starstruck*


Click here to watch the official trailer!





2. Maleficent  
    Release Date: May 28
I can't believe Angelina Jolie will be Maleficent.
She's gonna be so cool *-*

*Once Upoooon AAAAAA DREEEAAAAAAAAM*

Click here to watch the Official trailer!

Click here to listen to Lana Del Rey's version of 'Once Upon a Dream'





3. The Fault in Our Stars
    Release Date: June 6

To anyone who is planning to watch the movie without reading the book: Please don't.

Because that's what I did with The Hunger Games & Catching Fire, and I really regret it. Because I knew what would happen in the book anyway, so I soon thought 'Why Bother?' and stopped reading.

The Fault in Our Stars have really special moments between Hazel and Gus that I think are things can't be portrayed in the film.

Click here to watch the Official trailer!

4. How to Train Your Dragon 2
    Release Date: June 13
Ahhh... Hiccup is back!

This movie is set 5 years after the first film, with Hiccup and his friends in his late teens.

2 words:
CAN'T
WAIT

Click here to watch the Official Trailer!

Click here to watch the first 5 minutes of the movie!


5. 22 Jump Street
    Release: June 13 (But June 5 for Netherlands and Australia)


 Jenko and Schmidt are going under cover AGAIN!

This time they go deep undercover at a local college.

HAHA I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THEM TOGETHER!

Click here to watch the official trailer







What should I post about next? Comment below!


Thanks,
Nashy

No comments:

Post a Comment